1. Purpose of collecting personal information
The main data collection on Artinus E-commerce Website includes email, phone, Customer’s name, Customer’s address. This is the information that Artinus needs the Customer to provide required when registering to use the service and for Artinus to contact for confirmation when the customer registers to use the service on the Artinus E-commerce Website to ensure the interests of consumers use.
In the process of payment transactions via Artinus E-commerce Website, we only keep detailed information about the Customer’s paid order, information about the Customer’s bank account number will not be kept.
2. Scope of using information
- Artinus E-commerce Website uses the information provided by the Customer to:
- Providing services to Customers;
- Sending notices on information exchange between the Customer and Artinus E-commerce Website;
- Preventing activities of destroying, appropriating Customer’s user accounts or counterfeiting the Customer;
- Contacting and dealing with customers in special cases.
- Do not use the Client’s personal information other than to confirm and contact transactions at Artinus.
- In the event of a request from competent parties such as the judiciary including Procure, courts, police investigating, or Visa / MasterCard Institutions concerning illegal conduct or fraudulent any customers credit card, Artinus E-commerce Website is responsible for cooperating in providing Customer’s personal information. Besides, no one has the right to infringe on the Customer’s personal information.
3. Information storage time
The customer’s data will be stored and secured on Artinus’s server.
4. Address of the unit that collects and manages information, including how to communicate so that consumers can edit and ask about the collection and processing of information related to themselves.
ARTINUS CO. LTD
Address: No. 02 – 04, Street 9, Him Lam New Urban Area, Tan Hung Ward, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City.
Phone: 028 629 837 67 – 039 742 7882
5. Commitment to the privacy of personal information
The Customer’s personal information on Artinus is committed to absolute confidentiality by Artinus according to Artinus’s information protection policy. The collection and use of information of each Customer is only done with that customer’s consent unless otherwise provided by law.
Do not use, transfer, provide, or disclose to any third party about the Customer’s personal information without the Customer’s consent.
If the information storage server is attacked by a hacker resulting in the Client’s loss data, Artinus will be responsible for reporting the incident to the investigating authorities for timely processing and notification to the Client. Are known.
Confidentiality of all Customer’ online transaction information including digital invoice accounting information in the secure central data area of Artinus.
Artinus management requires individuals when registering for purchase to provide all relevant personal information such as Full name, contact address, email, phone, account number, payment card number …, And are responsible for the legality of the above information. Artinus management is not responsible for nor resolves all claims to relate to the interests of such Customers if it considers all personal information provided by that Customer when initial registration is inaccurate.
The mechanism for receiving and resolving customer complaints when personal information is used for the wrong purpose or scope.
And when detecting that user’s personal information is used in the wrong purpose or scope, the user has the right to email a complaint to email@example.com with information and evidence related to this. The Company commits to respond immediately within 24 hours to agree on a solution with the User.